A New Path Forward
July 27, 2022
Thanks for being part of our Raiz family. We have some big news to share with you—TFCU is now Raiz Federal Credit Union! We’re still the same friendly people you know, now with a new name that celebrates our roots here in our community.
Exciting changes are coming your way very soon! Here is what you can expect:
- Website URL updated to www.raiz.us – August 8, 2022
- A fresh look and feel to the design of our digital banking services (online baking and mobile app) – August 8, 2022
- Organization and employee email addresses updated to reflect www.raiz.us URL – August 8, 2022
- Updated exterior signage at all branch and ATM locations. – Beginning August 8, 2022
- Updated design to your monthly credit card and account statements – October 2022
- Updated check design – Coming Soon
- Updated debit and credit card design – Coming Soon
Rest assured, the following information would remain the same:
- Raiz Federal Credit Union routing number – 312081034
- Main phone number – 915-843-8328
- Mailing Address – Raiz Federal Credit Union, 12020 Rojas Dr., El Paso, TX 79936
- Branch and ATM hours of operation
- Your account and card numbers
- Your login credentials to all digital banking services
- Your debit card PINs
We understand that you may still have some questions. Read our FAQ below or contact us for additional questions.
Why are you changing your name?
As we continue to grow, our vision for the future is clear. To achieve greater heights, we decided that our name should also reflect the direction we are headed while remaining true to our foundational principles.
Are you forgetting about our history with teachers?
Our history with teachers runs deep within our roots and will not be forgotten. We will continue to honor and recognize the educators who made us what we are today.
Did you get bought out by another financial organization?
No, we have not been bought out by or merged with another financial organization. We are still the friendly, local credit union you’ve come to love and trust. We have big plans for our future!
Will my account number and information change?
Your account number and information will not change with this update.
Will I be getting a new debit/credit card or checks?
Eventually, yes. All debit cards, credit cards, and checks will be reissued later this year to reflect our new name and brand design. Information will be provided to you as the time gets closer.
Will I have to sign up for online banking/mobile banking again?
Our website and digital banking will look and feel different, but your login credentials will stay the same. You will be redirected to our new website once the change is complete. Our banking app will automatically update to the new design if you’re set up for automatic updates. If not, you may be prompted to update our app manually.
Para leer en Espanol, oprima aqui